Anywhere in the UK
Providing automated system support for over 20 years. Wherever you are, we can help.
What we do
On similar or repeat projects we have taken designs forward from “Project Templates” that reduce design/build time and commissionary and give the customer a more refined solution.
For over 25 years we have been designing and supporting our own and third party, control systems for a wide range of industries. Our work ranges from large control solutions to small footprint standalone machines.
Typically, our work involves software development, design, build and installation of ancillary circuitry for PLC, HMI and SCADA systems.
Our project work is complemented by our 24 hour PLC breakdown support service and Soft Control in-house PLC spares. We have experience of large system re-writes of system software and retrofit of obsolete / legacy PLC equipment.
Visit Case Studies to view some detailed accounts of our system design projects and breakdowns we have attended.
- Automotive component manufacture and assembly plants
- Auto transfer systems (LV and HV) Data centre / offshore / hospital
- Autophoretic (multi stage dipped corrosion treatment)
- Blown Film
- Burner control
- Chemical plant
- Chiller and water cooling systems
- Continuous Process (Tarmac, carpet, powder & steel)
- Conveyor System
- Data capture and logging
- Electrical LV load take-up and shedding
- Engine test stands
- Environment control (Drug testing facility)
- Extrusion, Food, Food Heat treatment
- Material Handling
- Printing press
- Recipe handling
- Steel processing
- Warehouse automated handling systems
- Water pumping / treatment and purification
- Weighing and blending systems
- Woodworking machinery
Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Breakdown Support
Tailored to meet your needs.
Emergency PLC Parts
Thousands of parts in our database available 24 Hours a day.
Automated System Design
Our engineers are trained to use structured software techniques on every project.
Safety System Certified for design & implementation of ISO13849 and IEC 62061.
Search our PCI/HMI parts database
Call us anytime
Arrange delivery or site attendance
Call our helpline now:
01952 462 976
Upon contacting Soft Control you will speak directly to an engineer which will be able to offer phone support until onsite assistance is necessary. Our standard response time from initial contact to have an onsite presence is typically two hours but this may vary depending on location and time.